For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Friday 31 July 2015

BEST HOTEL INTERIOR DESIGN AND MORE

So many people are going on holiday during the hot season. Some of us have booked our vacation with our family, love ones or by ourselves... 

This month I shall share with you some of the best photos of hotel interior design I found during my stay or Internet research.

Enjoy!

ENTRANCE

Picture credit: Boutique Hotel Calatrava

Picture credit: Double Tree

Picture credit: San Domenico House

LOBBY

Picture credit: Freshome

Picture credit: San Domenico House

Picture credit: Boutique Hotel Calatrava

BEDROOM

Picture credit: San Domenico House

Picture credit: Boutique Hotel Calatrava

Picture credit: Freshome

BATHROOM

Picture credit: Freshome

Picture credit: Cour Des Loges

Picture credit: Refined Guy

EAT AND DRINK 

Picture credit: Cour Des Loges

Picture credit: Design Wagen

Picture credit: Boutique Hotel Calatrava

GARDEN

Picture credit: Telegraph

Picture credit: Red Online

Picture credit: Jardin Del Eden


BEST HOTEL INTERIOR DESIGN AND MORE Malay Translation:

Ramai di antara kita akan pergi bercuti semasa musim panas. Sebahagian dari kita telah membuat tempahan berehat dengan keluarga, yang tersayang atau dengan diri sendiri...

Bulan ini saya akan berkongsi gambar-gambar hotel yang terbaik yang telah di duduki atau di jumpai semasa penyelidikan Internet saya.

Selamat menikmati!  

You might also like:

4 comments:

  1. Great... Thanks for the visit & the links

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Interior Designers Gold Coas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi internetworker... Thanks for dropping by the blog.

      Delete