For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Thursday 30 June 2011

TAPS & SHOWERS FOR BATHROOM

Hi again,

Carry on with the 'bathroom' topic, please find some product photos from Dolphin.

The bathroom taps...


The bathroom showers...

TAPS & SHOWERS FOR BATHROOM Malay Translation:

Jumpa sekali lagi, 

Meneruskan topik 'bilik mandi', di sini adalah beberapa barangan dari syarikat Dolphin. 

You might also like:

4 comments:


  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully

    I can add you and follow.






    Bath Room Taps in India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sathya,

      Thank you for the message. Hope all is well and say creative.

      Delete
  2. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.

    Bath Room Taps in India

    ReplyDelete