For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Wednesday 27 April 2011

WINDOW... CURTAINS

Hello everybody,


Just a quick note... to share with you some window treatment ideas.


By JAB 

By Warner Fabrics

By Terence Conran's New House Book 


WINDOW... CURTAINS Malay Translation:

Apa khabar semua,

Secara spontan... ingin saya berkongsi beberapa cara menghiasi tingkap rumah.

You might also like:

4 comments:

  1. Nice curtain collection. I like the golden shiny one. It look so dashing with large open space design.
    dean graziosi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi deangraziosi

      (replied Apr 30, 2011)

      Thank you deangraziosi for the notes

      Delete
  2. The window curtains information is totally up to date and I liked lot of essentail aspects about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Curtains for your comment. All the best.

      Delete