For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Sunday 15 December 2013

INSPIRING INTERIORS

Dear readers,

We are coming to the end of the year, and most of us may think of starting fresh and refreshing your home. So I have selected various images for you to get inspiration. Enjoy viewing and lets get creative.

NOTE: Pictures taken from the Internet.

Hallway

Living Room

Kitchen
 Dining

Bedroom Masterbedroom

Bedroom The Young Ones

Bathroom
Home Office

INSPIRING INTERIORS Malay Translation:


Kini kita akan datang ke akhir tahun, dan kebanyakan daripada kita mungkin berfikir untuk memulakan hidup baru yang segar dan menyegarkan wajah rumah kita. Jadi saya telah memilih pelbagai gambar bagi kita untuk mendapatkan inspirasi. Nikmati lah gambaran ini dan dengan ini kita akan mendapatkan ilham yang kreatif.

NOTE: Gambar didapati dari Internet.

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment