For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Thursday 14 February 2013

ROMANTIC

This time I like to share some romantic images I saw from the Internet, for the interiors...

Entrance...

SITTING...

RESTING...

 BATHING...
 DINING and...

ROMANTIC Malay Translation:

Kali ini saya ingin berkongsi beberapa image yang saya dapati dari Internet, untuk ruangan hiasan dalaman...

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment