For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Sunday 27 November 2011

DINING ROOM – DINNER IS SERVED 2

Hi there, we meet again and to continue the dining table topic, other crucial furniture is the dining chair.
A comfortable dining chair is a must! Why not also try to use two different chairs for the ‘King’ and ‘Queen’ of the home?
This will create the bespoken look and add a touch of FUN. You can also be bold by using the same chair designs but with different finishes, colours and patterns! – Happy hunting.

DINING ROOM - DINNER IS SERVED 2 Malay Translation:


Hi, kita bertemu sekali lagi dan untuk meneruskan topik meja makan, perabot penting yang lain adalah kerusi makan.

Kerusi makan yang selesa adalah suatu kemestian! Mengapa tidak juga cuba menggunakandua kerusi yang berlainan bagi 'Raja' dan 'Permaisuri' rumah?


Ini akan mewujudkan rupa bespoke dan menambahkan sentuhan ceria 'FUN'. Anda juga boleh beranikan pilihan dengan menggunakan reka bentuk kerusi yang sama tetapi dengan kemasan, warna dan corak yang berbeza! - Semoga berhibur sambil memburu kerusi makan pilihan anda.

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment