For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Sunday 5 January 2020

2020...

Hello, oh a big HELLO again to all my Design Desire 😀

It has been so long. Yes, after four years been away from this blog, I'm here again. 

I wish you a very Happy New Year and all the best.





Picture credit: Nik A Ramli



So, as a start to the new year, let me share with you a magazine feature of my design tips and a few of my YouTube video tips regarding storage. Happy reading and just press play and enjoy the video 😉 I hope you like them ⬇





SLEEK STORAGE




STORAGE YOUTUBE















You Might Also Like:


No comments:

Post a Comment